- Goods sold are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Goods sold are exchangeable within 14 days with the receipt as proof of purchase.
- Goods sold are only exchangeable at our outlet or mass sales locations (during Nov/Dec).
- The difference will not be returned if the price of the exchanged item is lower than the original price. If the value of the exchange item(s) is higher than the original item(s), the price difference has to be topped up in cash.
- Goods can be exchanged provided that the products are in ORIGINAL condition, i.e. not washed, not worn, not altered, label not cut and in original packaging.
- All exchanges are subjected to stock availability.
- Our exchange policy does not cover damage resulting from unique, accidental, or random damage that is the result of negligence or wear and tear.
The company reserves the right to amend the delivery terms and exchange policy without prior notice. Those changes will be posted on this page.
*There will be no delivery of uniform to kindergarten centres during school holidays*
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an orderor subscribe to our newsletter.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- IP Address: An Internet Protocol (“IP”) address is a unique string of numbers that is assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider or your company. The web servers, including ours, automatically identify your computer by its IP address when you visit the Site or Service.
- Cookies: A “cookie” is a small data file that can be placed on your hard drive when you visit web sites, including ours.