· Goods sold are NON-REFUNDABLE.
· Goods sold are exchangeable within 14days with the receipt as proof of purchase.
· Goods sold are only exchangeable atour outlet or mass sales locations (during Nov/Dec).
· The difference will not be returnedif the price of the exchanged item is lower than the original price. If thevalue of the exchange item(s) is higher than the original item(s), the pricedifference has to be topped up in cash.
· Goods can be exchanged provided thatthe products are in ORIGINAL condition, i.e. not washed, not worn, not altered,label not cut and in original packaging.
· All exchanges are subjected to stockavailability.
· Our exchange policy does not coverdamage resulting from unique, accidental, or random damage that is the resultof negligence or wear and tear.
The company reserves the right toamend the delivery terms and exchange policy without prior notice. Thosechanges will be posted on this page.
*There will be no delivery of uniformto kindergarten centres during school holidays*
What information do wecollect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an orderor subscribe to our newsletter.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked toenter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit cardinformation. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
IP Address: An Internet Protocol (“IP”) address is aunique string of numbers that is assigned to your computer by your InternetService Provider or your company. The web servers, including ours,automatically identify your computer by its IP address when you visit the Siteor Service.
Cookies: A “cookie” is a small data file that can beplaced on your hard drive when you visit web sites, including ours.